Pokeman fans, the long wait is over! Pokemon Go has started to roll out on Android and iOS. However, this is only available in Australia and New Zealand. Don’t lose hope, guys! I will teach you how to download this awesome game on your devices.
For iOS devices:
1. Click here to create a new apple ID.
4. Sign-in using your newly created account. After signing-in, a message will appear saying that your account has not been used in iTunes.
5. Follow the instructions. Choose NEW ZEALAND again as your country. Choose NONE as your payment method then fill-up the rest of the form with the following details:
Name: (Your Name)
Address: (Make your own address street)
Town: Lower Hutt
Country: New Zealand
6. Make sure that you type in the correct details. Otherwise, Apple won’t allow you to continue with your registration.
7. After that, the Terms and Conditions page will appear. Click “I Agree” then you are ready to go!
For Android devices:
1. On your Android device, download the Pokemon GO apk file HERE.
2. Install the apk file on your device. Make sure that “Unknown Sources” is enabled. To enable it, go to Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources.
3. The game will be installed then you are ready to go!
Here are some screenshots from the game. Pokemon Go is fully working on my iPhone 6s Plus with minimal bugs.
You are actually going to walk. Meaning go outside and look for Pokemons. I haven’t tried this yet due to my laziness. Hahaha. I was amazed that the map on the game clearly showed the map of our streets.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to comment below. Have fun!